- Costs & Funding
Cost of Live-In Care with Oxford Aunts Care
Value for money care in your own home
Our live-in care is highly tailored and individual to each client. The cost of this care is based on a detailed assessment of individual circumstances to ensure value for money. As a result of this we would be unable to provide exact costs until an assessment has taken place but for a guide please contact us on 01865 791017 option 1 or email email@example.com
What is included?
Live-in care offers a great value alternative to a residential care home. Included in the price is specialist nurse-led one-on-one care 24 hours a day as well as companionship and the opportunity for the client to stay in the familiar surroundings of their own home.
Your carer will carry out your essential day-to-day care as well as household tasks, including cooking and assisting with social arrangements.
Our management fee is also included in this cost.
There may be some additional charges which the client would need to meet, and these need to be considered.
- Travel expenses to pay for the carer to get to and from placement location (up to a maximum of £40 to and from the position), plus interview expenses if deemed necessary
- An extra 80% of the daily rate to cover the carer's pay on all public holidays and New Year’s Eve
- Household and motor insurance to cover live-in care staff, which we strongly recommend
- A recommended allowance of £80 per week housekeeping costs
- We don’t charge for home visits
- We don’t charge VAT
- We don’t charge for a standard carer changeover day, where a carer has a thorough handover alongside the outgoing carer
- We keep travel costs to a minimum
- We send invoices twice monthly, which can be paid by cheque, direct debit or over the internet
- We are insured for £10m public liability and £10m employer’s liability.