- Costs & Funding
Cost of Live-In Care with Oxford Aunts Care
Value for money care in your own home
Our live-in care is highly tailored and individual to each client. The cost of this care is based on a detailed assessment of individual circumstances to ensure value for money. As a result of this we would be unable to provide exact costs until an assessment has taken place but for a guide please contact us on 01865 791017 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included?
Live-in care offers a great value alternative to a residential care home. Included in the price is specialist nurse-led one-on-one care 24 hours a day as well as companionship and the opportunity for the client to stay in the familiar surroundings of their own home.
Your carer will carry out your essential day-to-day care as well as household tasks, including cooking and assisting with social arrangements.
Our management fee is also included in this cost.
- We don’t charge for home visits
- We don’t charge VAT
- We don’t charge for a standard carer changeover day, where a carer has a thorough handover alongside the outgoing carer
- We keep travel costs to a minimum
- We send invoices twice monthly, which can be paid by cheque, direct debit or over the internet
- We are insured for £10m public liability and £10m employer’s liability.