South Africa Local Interviews
Many of our talented carers come from further afield, including South Africa. Working as a carer for Oxford Aunts enables you to:
- Broaden your horizons and see the world
- Earn money to fund your travels
- With Europe on your doorstep, you can travel easily and then work for us as a live-in carer when it suits you: work for a while, travel for a while and then work again
- If you have some previous personal care experience, the ability to run a home and cook to a reasonable standard, and you are suited to live-in work caring for people in their own homes, then we can offer you great rates of pay and a flexible working pattern
- Earn between £616 and £658 per week, depending on your skills and aptitude plus holiday pay.
Your accommodation and food will be provided whilst working plus you get good time off – three hours per day in assignments lasting up to three weeks and then eight hours off on one of the days each week from the third week onwards in longer-term assignments. In addition, we will pay for five nights’ free accommodatio in our Oxford Aunts dedicated house, when you do your free induction training and we will pay the cost of your UK police check.
We also offer paid ongoing and update training to boost your skills, individual and really good support plus interesting clients and varied locations.
So why not join us and see the world?
We are situated in the beautiful city of Oxford and our clients live within a 60 to 70 mile radius, mainly in small country towns and villages. We also have placements in London and Cambridge. It’s a great opportunity to experience the ‘real’ England and to meet people from many walks of life! Click here to find out more.
You must be eligible to work in the UK by one of the following:
- An ancestry visa available by virtue of having a UK parent or grandparent
- Right of Abode or Indefinite Leave to Remain
- A British passport
- An EU passport
South African interviews can be arranged with Alison Lewis in Durban and Pietermaritzburg. Otherwise interviews can be arranged via Skype.
Please contact us sooner rather than later to make an enquiry and see if you are eligible to apply. To find out quickly go to: Application Form.
Once you have received our information pack, if you are planning to go over to the UK in the next six months, please complete and send back your form as soon as possible. This will mean that we can organise an interview for you and undertake various recruitment checks in good time. It will also ensure giving you sufficient time if you have to apply for a visa or passport.
Contact our Agent – Helen Pigott
Helen Pigott will call you back at home as soon as possible, allowing for time differences.
Apply online or ask for an application pack to be sent.
Tel: +44 1865 791017
Fax: +44 1865 242606