Get a Live-In Care Assessment
It's easy to start live-in care
We aim to make the process of getting live-in care with Oxford Aunts Care as easy as possible.
It takes just five steps to get set up with a live-in carer.
- Information gathering. Please call our Care Advisory Team on 01865 791017 or complete the Enquiry Form below and we will call you.
- Individual costs. During the initial consultation we will provide you with more information on how Oxford Aunts deliver Live-in Care and give you a general indication of costs based on the care needs of the individual or couple requiring care.
- Full care assessment. Our Care Assessor will meet you in your own home to do a full care assessment. We will discuss your requirements, carry out a health and safety risk assessment and gather information to draw up a draft care plan for your approval. We will also be able to answer any questions you may have about Oxford Aunts Care and our terms of business.
- Care needs met Letter. Our Care Assessor will send you a letter confirming that Oxford Aunts are able to provide care together with an actual weekly cost for that care.
- Placement of carer. As soon as you confirm you wish to proceed we will put you in touch with a carer who matches your requirements. You can then talk to the carer to find out more about them. If you are happy we the carer, and the placement is agreed, we will organise travel arrangements and let you know their date and time of arrival.
Once the carer is in place we keep in touch with you. We will arrange a visit within the first six weeks and we’ll also visit every four to six months to review your care plan on a formal basis to ensure your evolving needs are met. Your carer will monitor requirements on a daily basis and will be asked to discuss any concerns with your Care Manager or identify any changes you feel may be necessary to your care plan.
A member of our assessment team will also visit from time-to-time to supervise your carer. Your carer will be given on-going training and peer group supervision sessions at our offices. If you have any questions Care Managers can be contacted at any time during normal office hours.