Experience tells us that everyone has very different requirements. Therefore, we provide an individual assessment and outcome based personal care plan to ensure value for money for each client.
We shall be pleased to provide you with an individual estimate of costs on enquiry or on receipt of your registration and job description forms.
- Our prices include all payments due in respect the carer plus our agency management fee
- We do not charge extra for home visits
- We do not charge VAT
- We do not charge extra for a standard care worker changeover day
- Travel costs are kept to a minimum
- We are insured for £10M Public Liability and £10M Employer’s Liability
- We invoice twice monthly
- You can pay invoices by cheque or direct debit or over the internet
The following will also be charged as and when appropriate:
- Care worker travel expenses for interview if deemed necessary
- Care worker travel expenses for getting to and from their placement with you
- An extra 80% to cover double pay for care worker on all public holidays and New Year’s Eve
- Extra pay for night calls although separate cover may be necessary if calls become routine
- Reasonable compensation for postponements or cancellations
In addition we strongly recommend that you carry household and motor insurance which make adequate provision for live-in care staff.